Florida Road Trip, Keeping Up With the Joneses..." /> Florida Road Trip | Keeping Up With the Joneses..." />
Keeping Up With Life in NZ



Florida Road Trip


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Its Christmas! For little Rhys its a special day: his first rugby ball! He is holding it right now as I type...sniff, sniff...

Kristen was nearly surprised by her new watch...she is the world's hardest woman to surprise about gifts. I wasn't much surprised either - I have a new coffee thingie for the wall - its very cool - its to store my coffee and has a retro coffee shop feel. I like it a lot. It will be a bit annoying to bring back but when I saw it I had to have it!

Today we head to Florida - 2 days of driving! As you can see from the map we virtually travel the length of the US to get there - 1403 miles - NZ is itself only 1,000 miles in length from Cape Reinga to Stewart Island...its a long way! We will travel through several states on the way down so that will be something. I have multiple bookage to sustain me. Anyway, I have to go, my help is required! Have a good Christmas...




2 Responses to “Florida Road Trip

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'd be crying too if someone gave my son a rugby ball. But no fear - we'll find him a proper round ball when he comes home ;)

    Hope you're having fun - doesn't sound like much rest is being had on this trip! Say hi to Kristen for me,

    R x

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    and say hi to Rob for me. You better meet him... or I'll give you a hiding when you get home

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



ATOM 0.3